heyData UG (limited liability)
Landsberger Strasse 155
Commercial register: HRB 247345
Register court: Amtsgericht München
Phone: + 49 (0) 89 41325320
(1) These conditions of participation apply to von heyData UG (limited liability), Landsberger Straße 155, 80687 Munich (hereinafter “heyData”) Organized competitions.
(2) Terms and conditions of a participant in the competition do not apply, even if heyData does not specifically object to their application.
(3) The judges' decision is final.
(1) On November 29th, December 6th and 13th published a competition post on his LinkedIn profile “heyData”. Every person who follows heyData on LinkedIn and marks the post with “I like” by 12 noon the following day takes part in the competition.
(2) The winner will receive 29.11.2020 (two) consulting hours free of charge for November 2, 06.12.2020, a free audit of the company for December 13.12.2020, 3, and a 1-month Smart Package of heyData service coverage for up to 150 website, one entity for December XNUMX, XNUMX and up to XNUMX employees. The lot decides among all participants.
(1) In addition, heyData will publish another competition on its website heydata.eu in December 2020. Anyone who enters their data there by December 23.12.2020, XNUMX will take part in the competition.
(2) The first price is a 1 year Smart Package of heyData service coverage for up to 1 website, one entity and up to 150 employees. The lot decides among all participants. All other participants will have the opportunity to be contacted by heyData to receive an introduction to the subject of data protection and heyData's product.
1. heyData UG (limited liability), Landsberger Straße 155, 80687 Munich, is responsible for collecting your data in the context of the competition published on our website heydata.eu.
2. We collect the following data: name, telephone number, e-mail and company. If you do not provide this information, you cannot take part in the competition.
3. The data is collected to carry out the competition (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR) and so that we can contact the participants for advertising purposes, which is our legitimate interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. . f GDPR). After we have contacted you and no contract has been concluded, we will delete your data.
4. You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
5. In principle, we do not use fully automated decision-making in accordance with Article 22 GDPR to establish and implement the business relationship. If we use this procedure in individual cases, we will inform you about this separately, provided this is required by law.